Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunny Days


Well, I've made it through my first week and I've discovered a new interest.  SESAME STREET.  

I loved it when I was little and apparently still do.  Imagine my excitement when my boyfriend Jimmy Fallon was on the first day I watched it.  The next day I found myself laughing out loud to this skit with Elmo and Ricky Gervais.  The best part is that I don't need to lose sleep for SNL anymore.  I can just enjoy my morning coffee, laugh, drool and spend time with Louis!

Each day, I'm trying to make sure I spend some quality time with Louis instead of getting caught up in all the things on my "to do" list.  Louis loved my deep-cleaning of the family room (more on this later).  I had all the furniture moved off the rug so he used it for a dance floor.  Here is a little video of Louis dancing to "Stop and Go".  Enjoy the video and I'll fill you in on how my week turned out soon.  Let me know if you have trouble with the video.  






No comments:

Post a Comment